Anker Powerline+ Lightning Cable (6FT)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||500 Pieces|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: A8122
- Connector: USB
- Cable Length: 6 to 7.9 Feet
- Data Transmission Function: Data Transmission Function
- Charging Function: Charging Function
- Customized: Customized
- Transport Package: Retail
- Interface Type: USB
- Universal: Universal
- Switch: Without Switch
- Retractable: Not Scalable
- IC Chip: With IC Chip
- Trademark: ANKER
- Origin: China
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Lasts 6X Longer: Reinforced stress points with a 6000+ bend lifespan make PowerLine+ many times more durable than other Lightning cables.
- Incredibly Strong: Double-braided nylon exterior, toughened aramid fiber core and laser-welded connectors equip PowerLine+ with superior toughness from end-to-end.
- Adjustable Pouch: Includes an innovative carry pouch which allows you to neatly adjust cable length for any situation. Also provides high protection when transporting PowerLine+.
- What You Get: Anker PowerLine+ Lightning, adjustable pouch, our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
The Premium Heavy-Duty Charging Cable
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
• Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
• 10 million+ happy users and counting
PowerLine+ may be the last cable you'll ever need. Proven to last at least 6 times as long as other cables, it boasts a bend tolerance 6 times higher. There's simply no other cable with this level of durability.
Exceptional tensile strength is provided by double nylon-braiding and precision laser welding. PowerLine+ is built to withstand any yanking, twisting, stretching, or dropping that it might possibly be subjected to.
Customized Cable Length
An innovative felt carry pouch allows you to adjust cable length to suit any situation. Charging close to the wall? Wind up PowerLine+ inside the pouch to avoid cables trailing across the floor.
PowerLine+ Lightning is certified safe by Apple themselves. This means it can be used with any and all of your Apple devices with total peace of mind.
iPhone 6s / 6s Plus / 6 / 6 Plus / 5s / 5c / 5, iPad Air / Air 2, iPad mini / mini 2 / mini 3 / mini 4, iPad (4th generation), iPod nano (7th generation) and iPod touch (5th generation).