- Model NO.: A2231011
- Charger Type: Electric Charger
- Nominal Voltage: Input :12V/24V
- Compatible Battery Type: Output :36W 5V==7.2A (2.4A Max Per Port)
- Socket Type: For USA/Canada
- Trademark: ANKER
- Specification: 1.4 x 2.8 x 1.9 inches
- Type: Car Charger
- Charger Application: Car Charger
- Charger Style: USB Charger
- Certification: PSE, RoHS, UL, CE
- Recyclable: Non-Recyclable
- Transport Package: Retail
- Origin: China
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Advanced Charging Technology: PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to provide the fastest possible charge up to 7.2 amps or 2.4 amps per port. (Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge)
- Premium Design: One of the most compact 3-port car chargers available. With a premium zinc-alloy finish, three USB ports and an LED ring for low-light conditions.
- Certified Safe: Anker's MultiProtect safety system ensures complete protection for you and your devices (12 / 24 volt input voltage).
- What You Get: Anker PowerDrive+ 3 (36W 3-port USB car charger), welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
The Premium 3-Port USB Car Charger
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
- Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
- 10 million+ happy users and counting
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to ensure the fastest possible charge.
Three ports pump out 36 watts of power. That's enough to charge three iPads simultaneously at max speed!
PowerDrive+ 3 has a stylish and robust zinc-alloy finish that complements your phones and tablets. A low-power LED ring helps locate USB ports at night without being a distraction.
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, temperature control and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
For Optimal Use:
• Use your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
• Compatible with the new 12" MacBook (USB-C), Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices.
• We recommend charging your MacBook while it's turned off or in sleep mode (5-hour recharge time).
This charger is not compatible with the iPod nano, iPod Classic, iPod Shuffle, HP TouchPad and Asus tablets.